- of or relating to a language that arises from contact between two other languages and has features of both
- of or relating to or characteristic of native-born persons of French descent in Louisiana
- a person of European descent born in the West Indies or Latin America
- a person descended from French ancestors in southern United States (especially Louisiana
- a mother tongue that originates from contact between two languages
creole , reole , eole , ole , le
cr , cre , creo , creol , creole
We found 1 words that end with creole. The biggest word that ends with creole is creole - this word has 6 letters. The shortest word is creole- this word has 6 letters. You can search any word for its meaning, suffxes and prefixes on wordmantra using search bar on the top. We found 1 english words that end with creole, click on each of them for futher exploring their meanings and anagrams.