- win something through one's efforts
- derive a benefit from
- reach a destination, either real or abstract
- obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- a quantity that is added
- the advantageous quality of being beneficial
- the amount of increase in signal power or voltage or current expressed as the ratio of output to input
- the amount by which the revenue of a business exceeds its cost of operating
vein , train , strain , disdain , plane , fein , vain , germane , maintain , arcane , domain , mundane , ascertain , sustain , crain , refrain , plain , retain , rain , bane , inane , campaign , pain , attain , chain , obtain , grain , reign , feign , rein , explain , again , profane , complain , pertain , trane , brain , skein , wane , main , abstain , insane , contain , stain , drain , deign , remain , constrain , terrain , lane , fain , restrain , cane , legerdemain , hurricane , crane , urbane , vane , mane , membrane , entertain , ordain , bain , humane , sane , detain , pane , cain , dane , swain , thane , lain , arraign , champagne , airplane , sprain , migraine , quain , wain , saine , slain , moraine , fane , germaine , twain , germain , maine , jane , shane , spain , ane , aine , zane , romaine , cocaine , inhumane , propane , kane , regain
gain , ain , in
ga , gai , gain
We found 6 words that end with gain. The biggest word that ends with gain is outbargain - this word has 10 letters. The shortest word is regain- this word has 6 letters. You can search any word for its meaning, suffxes and prefixes on wordmantra using search bar on the top. We found 6 english words that end with gain, click on each of them for futher exploring their meanings and anagrams.