- set the level or character of
- a toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion
- wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed
- a mechanism for transmitting motion for some specific purpose (as the steering gear of a vehicle
- equipment consisting of miscellaneous articles needed for a particular operation or sport etc.
tear , clear , peer , sheer , shear , fear , career , austere , adhere , mere , premier , cavalier , severe , year , steer , pioneer , volunteer , engineer , persevere , deer , appear , queer , atmosphere , sincere , near , pier , smear , beer , revere , dear , sneer , cheer , premiere , veneer , interfere , frontier , rear , sear , sphere , veer , sere , cohere , jeer , disappear , souvenir , hemisphere , cashier , spear , lear , emir , chandelier , biosphere , commandeer , vere , belvedere , reindeer , zaire , mear , stere , financier , mir , chevalier , stratosphere , unclear , stear , amir , bombardier , kir , yesteryear , racketeer , insincere , neer , bere , domineer , bandolier , brigadier , mountaineer , shere , fleer , headgear , deere , teer , profiteer , meir , kier , fier , speer , marketeer , midyear , reappear , brere , yfere , gere , wier , spere
gear , ear , ar
ge , gea , gear
We found 6 words that end with gear. The biggest word that ends with gear is switchgear - this word has 10 letters. The shortest word is dogear- this word has 6 letters. You can search any word for its meaning, suffxes and prefixes on wordmantra using search bar on the top. We found 6 english words that end with gear, click on each of them for futher exploring their meanings and anagrams.