- take somebody somewhere
- produce as a result or residue
- tend to or result in
- travel in front of; go in advance of others
- cause to undertake a certain action
- an advantage held by a competitor in a race
- a soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element; bluish white when freshly cut but tarnishes readily to dull grey
- evidence pointing to a possible solution
- a position of being the initiator of something and an example that others will follow (especially in the phrase `take the lead'
- the angle between the direction a gun is aimed and the position of a moving target (correcting for the flight time of the missile
read , breed , head , bleed , red , shed , feed , spread , proceed , tread , led , bed , concede , plead , indeed , supersede , speed , screed , precede , need , heed , impede , thread , inbreed , dead , accede , creed , dread , deed , seed , pled , overhead , succeed , weed , embed , bread , proofread , cede , exceed , wed , watershed , ahead , secede , instead , ed , said , recede , reed , mislead , stead , bead , reread , shred , bulkhead , greed , stampede , shead , widespread , aforesaid , knead , nead , mead , intercede , fed , sled , homestead , ted , med , misread , spearhead , bled , ged , retread , steed , infrared , seaweed , centipede , misled , egghead , imbed , coed , sped , zed , inbred , figurehead , abed , guaranteed , tweed , agreed , masthead , overfeed , fred , bred , airhead , blockhead , hotbed , behead , deadhead , bobsled , thoroughbred
lead , ead , ad
le , lea , lead
We found 16 words that end with lead. The biggest word that ends with lead is interplead - this word has 10 letters. The shortest word is fairlead- this word has 8 letters. You can search any word for its meaning, suffxes and prefixes on wordmantra using search bar on the top. We found 16 english words that end with lead, click on each of them for futher exploring their meanings and anagrams.