- divide into lots, as of land, for example
- administer or bestow, as in small portions
- a parcel of land having fixed boundaries
- an unofficial association of people or groups
- your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you
- anything (straws or pebbles etc.
- any collection in its entirety
trot , thought , shot , spot , fraught , plot , hot , knot , pot , ought , slot , juggernaut , wrought , distraught , sought , taut , not , squat , dot , robot , alot , got , allot , cot , yacht , aught , rot , taught , swat , caught , bought , brought , sot , tot , boycott , upshot , snapshot , clot , blot , naught , astronaut , onslaught , cannot , mascot , overwrought , ascot , mott , jot , lat , ocelot , nought , scot , apricot , ott , whatnot , afterthought , jackpot , snot , watt , crackpot , hotshot , camelot , begot , scott , wat , fought , ot , aquanaut , dreadnought , ararat , slingshot , argonaut , forethought , baht , gunshot , topknot , motte , aforethought , loquat , potshot , haut , earshot , teapot , cosmonaut , lott , forgot , bott , longshot , scattershot , lotte , straught , huguenot , buckshot , pott
lot , ot
lo , lot
We found 40 words that end with lot. The biggest word that ends with lot is counterplot - this word has 11 letters. The shortest word is preallot- this word has 8 letters. You can search any word for its meaning, suffxes and prefixes on wordmantra using search bar on the top. We found 40 english words that end with lot, click on each of them for futher exploring their meanings and anagrams.