- used of mouth or eyes
- made open or clear
- not sealed or having been unsealed
- cause to open or to become open
- start to operate or function or cause to start operating or functioning
- become open
- begin or set in action, of meetings, speeches, recitals, etc.
- spread out or open from a closed or folded state
reopened , unopened
opened , pened , ened , ned , ed
op , ope , open , opene , opened
We found 3 words that end with opened. The biggest word that ends with opened is reopened - this word has 8 letters. The shortest word is opened- this word has 6 letters. You can search any word for its meaning, suffxes and prefixes on wordmantra using search bar on the top. We found 3 english words that end with opened, click on each of them for futher exploring their meanings and anagrams.