- attach a tag or label to
- touch a player while he is holding the ball
- provide with a name or nickname
- go after with the intent to catch
- supply (blank verse or prose
- a label written or printed on paper, cardboard, or plastic that is attached to something to indicate its owner, nature, price, etc.
- a label associated with something for the purpose of identification
- a small piece of cloth or paper
- a game in which one child chases the others; the one who is caught becomes the next chaser
bag , flag , drag , lag , snag , nag , gag , rag , stag , brag , wag , sag , slag , shag , fag , ag , hag , airbag , mag , sandbag , ragtag , scrag , handbag , dag , sprag , blague , zag , greylag , bragg , schlag , mailbag , sontag , saddlebag , shrag , bundestag , zig-zag , stagg , bague , blagg , montag , wagg , spragg , hagg , tagg , hbsag
tag , ag
ta , tag
We found 9 words that end with tag. The biggest word that ends with tag is tag - this word has 3 letters. The shortest word is bundestag- this word has 9 letters. You can search any word for its meaning, suffxes and prefixes on wordmantra using search bar on the top. We found 9 english words that end with tag, click on each of them for futher exploring their meanings and anagrams.